RO System Education
Our staff of engineers can assist you in defining your desalination application and then move your project from the drawing board to reality.
Our Contact Form allows us to follow up with you regarding your desalination project. Or try using our proposal generator, which guides you through the various parts of a seawater reverse osmosis system, and allows you to configure and price a system to meet your requirements. Before any system is sold, ISI will need information regarding your feedwater source(s), your finished water requirements, your operational needs and local resources in your area, in order to verify that the system will function as expected.
- Project Scope: Who is responsible for each part of the plant?
- Plant Systems: Which systems are needed?
- Construction/Installation: Building the facilities and supervising installation.
- Equipment Commissioning: When will the plant be in operation?
- Training: What are your training needs?